Men's WVSport Freedom Trainer | Black MeshCruelty-Free Ethically Made Vegan
The men's Black Mesh WVSport Freedom Trainers from Will's Vegan Store are your super comfy partner for cross training, workout classes, road running and daily life.
- Ergonomically designed for the free movement of your feet
- Uppers cut from a single piece of stretch mesh knit (no rubbing on seams)
- ERGO-flex™ outsoles help your feet move naturally
- High traction tread for grip
- Patented Support System provides cushioning & support
- Ballistic welded construction
- Removable EVA insoles
- 100% vegan, cruelty-free & carbon neutral
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $37.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the WVS shipping group.
- Sizes in stock in our Sydney warehouse typically ship within 2 business days
- Sizes not in stock locally will be ordered from the UK and typically ship within 3 - 6 business days
- Can be returned within 30 days of purchase for exchange or store credit
- To be accepted for return the item must be unworn, unmarked, unwashed and in its original packaging with all tags attached (i.e. in re-saleable condition)
- Regular sizing with D width
- If you're a half size, we recommend ordering the size up
- Runner type: neutral gait
- 8mm drop differential
The sizing advice we provide is based on that of our brands, but feet come in many different shapes and sizes!
If your normal shoe size isn't quite right for you in this style, you can request an exchange for another size (subject to availability and our standard Exchanges & Returns Policy).
Please contact us with any enquiries / fit recommendations.
- Stretch mesh knit
- ERGO-flex™ outsoles
- Removable EVA insoles
Two primary things make shoes vegan: (1) they contain no leather or other skins, and (2) they are not made using any animal-based glue.
Various terms are used to describe the materials used for vegan shoes. These include vegan leather/suede, faux leather/suede, and micro-leather/micro-suede These materials are typically made from man-made microfibre.
While historically non-leather alternatives have received a bad rap for their toxicity and poor quality, among other things, modern production techniques mean that today's materials are far less environmentally damaging and of much higher quality. Polyurethane (PU) is commonly used, rather than the more toxic PVC, and many microfibres are produced using at least some portion of recycled materials. Furthermore, the newest forms use a water-based method to apply the PU to the fabric, rather than the highly toxic solvents that were traditionally used.
Microfibre fabric is lightweight, durable, and somewhat water repellant, so it makes a good substitute for leather. Microfibre is also made into Ultrasuede, which is cheaper and easier to clean and sew than natural suede leather.
Although there are some environmental concerns about microfibres entering the oceanic food chain via washing, this is not an issue with footwear and accessories, as these items are not washed.
All of Ecoture's carefully-selected vegan shoes are made from the highest-quality faux leathers and faux suedes. Our partner brands are focused not only on the vegan and cruelty-free aspects of their products, but also on their ethical and sustainability impacts.
More information on the materials, ethics and sustainability of the footwear industry can be found in our blog post, Is there something wrong with your shoes?
- To clean, wipe down with warm water with a mild soap solution and a cloth or brush
- Pat down with paper towels or a towel to dry
- In extreme cases, can be washed in a washing machine. Remove the insoles first and wash on a short, cool wash. Use a garment bag to protect your trainers from excess friction
This product is Carbon Neutral, Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, and Vegan.