Vintage Cars Socks | 4 PackCruelty-Free Ethically Made Natural Organic Sustainable Vegan Up-cycled / Recycled
Crafted from a luxe blend of bamboo, organic cotton and recycled polyester, the men's Vintage Cars Socks 4 Pack from Thought will add some fun to your look.
Thought's ethically made socks are not only great for the environment, but the natural antibacterial and anti-fungal properties of bamboo mean your feet will stay happy and healthy!
- Pack of 4 styles
- Bamboo & organic cotton blend
- Naturally antibacterial & anti-fungal
- Reusable gift box
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $13.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
This item is in the Standard shipping group.
- This item typically ships within 2 business days
Except as otherwise stated on individual products, for hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns for underwear, hosiery, socks and some activewear, unless an item is faulty/damaged or has been sent to you in error.
- 54% bamboo
- 22% certified organic cotton
- 22% recycled polyester
- 2% elastane
Bamboo has become an increasingly popular fabric in recent years, and with good reason:
- It contains an antibacterial and anti-fungal bio-agent that is retained throughout the fabrication process and even after repeated washing. This makes Thought socks odour-resistant
- It is extremely hypoallergenic, which is great for eczema sufferers and those with sensitive skin
- It is really soft and gentle on the skin
- It has a neutral charge, which makes it anti-static
Bamboo's environmental credentials are also solid:
- No pesticides, insecticides or fertilisers are used in the growing
- It uses only rainwater to grow
- It doesn't need vast amounts of land to grow, as the crops are very dense
- It produces 30% more oxygen and absorbs more carbon dioxide than trees
- It grows up to a metre per day
- New stems can be harvested again and again, making bamboo one of the most sustainable materials in the world
Organic cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment. It is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers, and the use of genetically-engineered seed is prohibited.
Recycled polyester began life as a plastic bottle (or two). Recycled and reworked, the resultant yarn is strong and incredibly soft.
- Gentle machine wash in cold or warm water with similar colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
From sourcing its sustainable fabrics to how it designs, makes and delivers its garments, Thought is focused on working ethically and minimising its environmental footprint.
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Natural, Organic, Sustainable, Up-cycled / Recycled, and Vegan.