Wilder Wrap Skirt | BlackCruelty-Free Ethically Made Handmade Limited Run Natural Sustainable Vegan
The Black Wilder Wrap Skirt from Tasi Travels brings a touch of femininity to life on the road.
The skirt's length provides modesty in conservative cultures, while the wrap style makes it perfect for all body shapes and sizes.
Handmade in Australia from 100% Tencel, the Wilder Wrap Skirt is soft and breathable and perfect for relaxed and comfortable ethical Summer style.
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $44.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the Tasi Travels shipping group.
- This style will ship directly from the brand
- We will provide you with tracking as soon as your order has been dispatched by Tasi Travels
- Can be returned within 30 days of purchase for exchange or store credit
- To be accepted for return the item must be unworn, unmarked, unwashed and in its original packaging with all tags attached (i.e. in re-saleable condition)
- The model is a standard AU size 8-10 and is wearing a S/M
- S/M: Waist (including cross-over) 95cm, Length (front) 72cm, Length (back) 94cm
- M/L: Waist (including cross-over) 115cm, Length (front) 72cm, Length (back) 94cm
- 100% Tencel
Tencel is part of the Lyocell family and one of the most environmentally friendly fabrics available. Tencel is regenerated from sustainably-grown wood cellulose and all of the chemicals used in its production are non-toxic. The cellulose is treated in a closed-loop system, which means no waste is produced and the solvents are recycled with a recovery rate of 99.5%.
The plant in which Tencel is produced is run on 100% recovered energy from solid waste.
Tencel is more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk and cooler than linen, making it perfect for travel. It is an exceptionally soft fabric, with a smooth and cool feeling against the skin.
One of Tencel's other outstanding qualities is its ability to enhance breathability. The smooth surface of the fibre absorbs and releases moisture efficiently, supporting the body's natural thermal regulation.
Tencel will also completely biodegrade in six weeks when composed correctly, so that any fabric scraps are decomposed naturally.
Each Tasi piece is handmade with love and care, so we recommend washing and handling your Tasi in the same way to ensure it lasts a lifetime.
The breathability of Tencel mean that you should be able to wear your Tasi item several times before it will need washing.
When you do need to wash, we recommend hand-washing and line drying in the shade (where possible). If you are using a washing machine, select a gentle cycle.
Tasi pieces can be ironed at medium temperature and tumble dried using a gentle cycle on normal temperature.
Do not use chlorine bleach on any of your Tasi pieces, as this can cause discolouration.
The entire Tasi Travels collection is designed and produced in Australia. All pieces are handmade to order.
This product is Australian Made, Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Handmade, Natural, Sustainable, and Vegan.