Safari Romper | Native PaisleyCruelty-Free Ethically Made Handmade Limited Run Natural Sustainable Vegan
Casual, ethical dressing at its best! The Native Paisley Safari Romper from Tasi Travels was designed to be your go-to for every kind of adventure, effortlessly combining style and practicality.
- Comfortable short leg
- Front pockets
- Timber buttons
- Handmade in Australia from 100% modal
- Light, soft & breathable
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $42.52 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the Tasi Travels shipping group.
- This style will ship directly from the brand
- We will provide you with tracking as soon as your order has been dispatched by Tasi Travels
- Sale items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for store credit only
- To be accepted for return the item must be unworn / unused, unmarked, unwashed and in its original packaging with all tags attached (i.e. in re-saleable condition)
- The model is a standard AU size 8-10 and is wearing a S/M
- S/M: Bust 92cm, Waist 81cm, Leg (waist to hem) 42cm, Hips 109cm
- M/L: Bust 102cm, Waist 95cm, Leg (waist to hem) 44cm, Hips 122cm
- 100% modal
Modal is a semi-synthetic cellulose fibre made of wood pulp (typically from beech trees).
Modal is resistant to shrinkage, breathable, has a silky feel and is environmentally friendly.
Each Tasi piece is handmade with love and care, so we recommend washing and handling your Tasi in the same way to ensure it lasts a lifetime.
The breathability of Tencel mean that you should be able to wear your Tasi item several times before it will need washing.
When you do need to wash, we recommend hand-washing and line drying in the shade (where possible). If you are using a washing machine, select a gentle cycle.
Tasi pieces can be ironed at medium temperature and tumble dried using a gentle cycle on normal temperature.
Do not use chlorine bleach on any of your Tasi pieces, as this can cause discolouration.
The entire Tasi Travels collection is designed and produced in Australia. All pieces are handmade to order.
This product is Australian Made, Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Handmade, Natural, Sustainable, and Vegan.