Tash Dress | Grey
Waste Not | Want Not
The versatile Grey Tash Dress is one of the standouts in the latest collection from Australian label Indecisive.
Made from 95% organic bamboo (with a touch of Spandex for stretch), the Tash is a mid-length dress with waist cut-outs that tie in the centre front. It has a round neck, elbow-length sleeves and side splits.
Dress it up or down, Tash goes equally well with flats as it does with heels.
All Indecisive products are ethically made in Australia, designed and constructed on the NSW South Coast.
Also available in Black.
- 95% organic bamboo
- 5% Spandex
All of the organic bamboo and Tencel fabrics used by Indecisive are surplus stock. Surplus fabric is excess fabric from someone else’s production. The label sources its fabrics from several different places, including offshore and on-shore fabric manufacturers, op shops, warehouses and fabric stores.
Some of the benefits of using surplus fabrics include:
- Utilising fabrics that would otherwise end up in landfill.
- Minimising environmental impacts via reduced fabric production requirements.
- Supporting other businesses by helping them move their excess and leftover stock.
Organic bamboo has become an increasingly popular fabric in recent years, and with good reason:
- It contains an antibacterial and anti-fungal bioagent that is retained throughout the fabrication process and even after repeated washing, making it odour resistant.
- It is extremely hypoallergenic, which is great for eczema sufferers and those with sensitive skin.
- It is really soft and feels gentle on the skin.
- It has a neutral charge, which makes it anti-static, so no more clinging clothes!
Bamboo’s environmental credentials include:
- No pesticides, insecticides or fertilizers are used in the growing.
- It only uses rainwater to grown, unlike water-intensive crops such as cotton.
- It doesn’t need vast amounts of land to grow, as the crops are very dense.
- It produces 30% more oxygen and absorbs more carbon dioxide than trees.
- It grows up to a metre a day.
- New stems can be harvested again and again, making bamboo one of the most sustainable materials in the world.
The model is 167cm tall and is wearing a size XS.
For all enquiries and fit recommendations, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
Please note this style will ship directly from the designer. Australian delivery may take 3 - 7 working days following order confirmation.
An Express Post option is available at checkout for Australian customers.
Shipping Group: Indecisive
Can be returned unworn, unmarked and in original packaging with all tags attached, within 30 days of purchase for exchange (e.g. different size or colour, if available) or refund for store credit for the full purchase price, less shipping, if applicable.
This item is eligible for return under our Waste Not | Want Not program. Earn Ecoture Loop points for returning eligible items purchased from Ecoture once their status becomes pre-loved. Find out more on our Waste Not | Want Not page.