Sara Sneaker Socks | BlackCruelty-Free Ethically Made Sustainable Vegan Up-cycled / Recycled
Black | 70-denier
The eco-friendly Black Sara Sneaker Socks from Swedish Stockings are a comfortable and practical everyday essential.
- Made from Nilit® Ecocare recycled yarn
- Discreet and designed to stay on your foot all day
- Matte finish with full coverage
- Knitted in 3D, they are stronger and last longer, meaning that you buy less and have a smaller footprint on our environment
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $5.48 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the Standard shipping group.
- This item typically ships within 2 business days
- For hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns for this item, unless it arrived and was faulty/damaged or was sent to you in error
- 92% recycled polyamide
- 8% elastane
The only sustainable hosiery brand in the world, Swedish Stockings uses the by-products of non-related (& non-biodegradable) nylon production for its quality recycled yarns.
The company's production process is a lot less harmful to the environment than traditional nylon production, and the brand is consistently looking for innovative and cleaner ways to produce - conserving or reusing water, decreasing emissions, reducing and recycling waste.
From its highly-efficient recycling process, Swedish Stockings has reduced energy and water consumption:
- 87.6% less energy
- water savings of 18.M3/ton yarn
- solar-powered production
- no extra water is used to create the stockings
- Swedish Stockings factories are zero waste
- all water used in the dyeing process is purified after use
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Sustainable, Up-cycled / Recycled, and Vegan.