- 92% recycled ecocare polyamide
- 8% elastane
The only sustainable hosiery brand in the world, Swedish Stockings uses the by-products of non-related (& non-biodegradable) nylon production for its quality recycled yarns.
The company's production process is a lot less harmful to the environment than traditional nylon production, and the brand is consistently looking for innovative and cleaner ways to produce - conserving or reusing water, decreasing emissions, reducing and recycling waste.
From its highly-efficient recycling process, Swedish Stockings has reduced energy and water consumption:
- 87.6% less energy
- water savings of 18.M3/ton yarn
- solar-powered production
- no extra water is used to create the stockings
- Swedish Stockings factories are zero waste
- all water used in the dyeing process is purified after use