Andrea Smoking Stockings | BlackCruelty-Free Ethically Made Sustainable Up-cycled / Recycled Vegan
50 Denier | Black
The eco-friendly Black Andrea Smoking Stockings by Swedish Stockings add a little extra interest with a wide stripe detail along each leg.
- Made from recycled yarn
- Wide and comfortable waistband
- Matte finish with medium coverage
- Knitted in 3D, they are stronger and last longer, meaning that you buy less and have a smaller footprint on our environment
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $5.59 fortnightly with More info
This item is in the Standard shipping group.
- Typically ships within 2 business days
Unfortunately we do not currently offer shipping outside of Australia & New Zealand on this item.
- 95% recycled polyamide
- 5% elastane
The only sustainable hosiery brand in the world, Swedish Stockings uses the by-products of non-related (& non-biodegradable) nylon production for its quality recycled yarns.
The company's production process is a lot less harmful to the environment than traditional nylon production, and the brand is consistently looking for innovative and cleaner ways to produce - conserving or reusing water, decreasing emissions, reducing and recycling waste.
From its highly-efficient recycling process, Swedish Stockings has reduced energy and water consumption:
- 87.6% less energy
- water savings of 18.M3/ton yarn
- solar-powered production
- no extra water is used to create the stockings
- Swedish Stockings factories are zero waste
- all water used in the dyeing process is purified after use