Women's White Roundneck Tee
- 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton
Organic cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment. It is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers, and the use of genetically-modified (GM) seed is generally prohibited.
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the leading global organic standard, which includes benefits such as:
- a guaranteed minimum of 95% certified organic fibres
- never using genetically modified seeds or harmful fertilizers in the growing process
- the sustainable use of land to maintain a healthy balance in the soil
- prohibiting the use of harmful chemicals and bleaches at all stages of the production process
- strong procedures for minimising waste during production
- recyclable paper and cardboard packaging materials used when shipping
- fair employment and good conditions for all workers from the farms through to the factories
This is a general size guide and all measurements may differ slightly between each designer.
Please contact us with any questions.
AU / UK
|XXS||6||0||24 - 25|
|XS||8||2 - 4||26 - 27|
|S||10||4 - 6||27 - 28|
|M||12||8||29 - 30|
|L||14||10||31 - 32|
|XL||16||12||32 - 33|
In stock sizes are available for next business day dispatch.