Redone Track Pants V1 | BlackCruelty-Free Ethically Made Limited Run Natural Sustainable Vegan
The Black Redone Track Pant V1 from Riley Studio is a super soft, lightweight and versatile track pant.
- Classic track pant cut
- Gender-neutral style
- Features drawstring waist & elasticised cuffs
- Made from Lyocell
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $37.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the Free shipping group.
- This style will ship directly from the brand
- We will provide you with tracking as soon as your order has been dispatched by Riley Studio
- Can be returned within 30 days of purchase for exchange or store credit
- To be accepted for return the item must be unworn, unmarked, unwashed and in its original packaging with all tags attached (i.e. in re-saleable condition)
- Gender-neutral sizing
- Sua is 185cm (6'1") tall and is wearing a L
- Tegan is 173cm (5'8") tall and a UK8 and is wearing a S
- All measurements are in cm
|1/2 WAIST||INSEAM||LEG OPENING|
- 74% Lyocell
- 22% Polyamide
- 4% Elastane
- Factory: Esfani, Portugal
- Mill: Luís Azevedo & Filhos, Portugal
- Yarn: N/A
- Raw: wood chippings
Lyocell is a man-made cellulosic fibre, which is made by dissolving cellulose or wood pulp using an innovative spinning process. It shares similar properties with other cellulosic fibres such as cotton and linen.
Commonly derived from hardwood trees, the wood is debarked, chipped and turned into pulp, before the cellulose is dissolved into a clear solution. The solution then undergoes a solvent spinning process, then the fibre is dried and fibres are separated.
Riley Studio chose to use lyocell due to its properties as a soft, durable and comfortable fabric, and its ability to biodegrade. It is an ideal fabric for wardrobe staples due to its wrinkle-resistant properties.
Certification: Oeko-Tex 100 Standard
- Cold machine wash
- Wash like colours together
- Use plant-based, biodegradable detergents
- Do not bleach
- Line dry in shade
Riley Studio is on a mission to change mindsets and make conscious consumerism the norm. They design gender-neutral styles that can be worn season-to-season from sustainable materials like organic cotton and yarn from regenerated fibre waste. They're transparent about the mills and factories they partner with so you can trace the journey of your garments.
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Natural, Sustainable, and Vegan.