Oversized Hoodie | BlackCruelty-Free Ethically Made Natural Organic Sustainable Vegan Up-cycled / Recycled
The Black Oversized Hoodie from Riley Studio is a cosy, streetwear inspired hoodie ideal for the coolest of days. Made from textile waste and plastic bottles, this sweatshirt is comfortable and durable.
- Classic hoodie design
- Gender-neutral style & sizing
- Features drawstring hood & contrast stripes on arms
- Made from Recover® yarn created from 100% waste materials, blended with organic cotton
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $52.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
This item is in the Free shipping group.
- This style will ship directly from the brand
- We will provide you with tracking as soon as your order has been dispatched by Riley Studio
Can be returned unworn, unmarked and in original packaging with all tags attached, within 30 days of purchase for exchange (e.g. different size or colour, if available) or refund for store credit for the full purchase price, less shipping, if applicable.
- Gender-neutral sizing
- Sua is 185cm (6'1") tall and is wearing a M/L
- Tegan is 173cm (5'8") tall and a UK8 and is wearing a S/M
- All measurements are in cm
|1/2 CHEST WIDTH||SLEEVE LENGTH||BODY LENGTH|
|XS / S||56.5||59.5||66.5|
|S / M||59.5||60.5||67.5|
|M / L||62.5||61.5||68.5|
|L / XL||65.5||62.5||69.5|
|XL / XXL||68.5||63.5||70.5|
- 52% recycled cotton
- 48% recycled polyester
- Factory: Wonder Routine, Portugal
- Mill: Lurdes Sampaio, Portugal
- Yarn: Hilaturas Ferre, Spain
- Raw: cotton plant & plastic bottles
Recover Blue® is a 100% recycled yarn, crafted from recycled cotton and recycled polyester from plastic bottles.
Recover® yarn is made in Spain by Hilaturas Ferre, who have been recycling materials since 1947. In 2015 that they launched their 'Recover Upcycled Textile System', allowing them to collect and sort textile waste from all over the world. This waste is shredded to produce a regenerated fibre. Their processes are mechanical (meaning no chemical use) and the result is long, high-quality fibres.
Recover® yarn doesn't require the use any additional dyes which eliminates the use of water and chemicals. The fibre colour is derived from the textile waste which is then blended with carrier fibres to make almost any colour.
All products made out of Recover® textiles can be recycled at the end of their life cycle, creating a closed loop production cycle.
Fun fact: 1kg of Recover® fibre saves up to 15,000 litres of water when compared to 1kg of conventionally dyed cotton fibre.
Certifications: Global Recycled Standard, Global Compact and Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
- Cold machine wash
- Wash like colours together
- Use plant-based, biodegradable detergents
- Do not bleach
- Line dry in shade
Riley Studio is on a mission to change mindsets and make conscious consumerism the norm. They design gender-neutral styles that can be worn season-to-season from sustainable materials like organic cotton and yarn from regenerated fibre waste. They're transparent about the mills and factories they partner with so you can trace the journey of your garments.
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Natural, Organic, Sustainable, Up-cycled / Recycled, and Vegan.