Modular Anorak | SlateCruelty-Free Ethically Made Limited Run Natural Sustainable Vegan
The Slate Modular Anorak from Riley Studio is the perfect piece to keep you dry and warm. Made with water resistant waxed cotton, it can be worn full length or cropped, with or without a hood. Wear it your way.
- Practical water-resistant anorak
- Gender-neutral style
- Versatile modular system with removable bottom panel & hood
- Made from BCI-certified waxed cotton and NATULON® recycled tape zips
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $102.25 fortnightly with More info
This item is in the the Standard shipping group.
This item is in the FREE shipping group.
- This style will ship directly from the brand
- We will provide you with tracking as soon as your order has been dispatched by Riley Studio
Can be returned unworn, unmarked and in original packaging with all tags attached, within 30 days of purchase for exchange (e.g. different size or colour, if available) or refund for store credit for the full purchase price, less shipping, if applicable.
- Gender-neutral sizing
- Scott is wearing a L / XL; he is 189cm / 6'2" and has a 102cm / 40" chest
- Frankie is wearing a XS / S; she is 178cm / 5'10" and a UK 8
- All measurements are in cm
|1/2 CHEST WIDTH||SLEEVE LENGTH||BODY LENGTH|
|XS / S||52cm||75cm||72cm|
|S / M||55cm||76cm||73cm|
|M / L||58cm||77cm||74cm|
|L / XL||61cm||78cm||75cm|
|XL / XXL||63cm||79cm||76cm|
|XS / S||86-91||8-10||36-38||4-6|
|S / M||91-96||10-12||38-40||6-8|
|M / L||96-101||12-14||40-42||8-10|
|L / XL||101-106||14-16||42-44||10-12|
|XL / XXL||106-111||16-18||44-46||12-14|
- Shell: 100% BCI-certified waxed cotton
- Lining: 100% BCI-certified cotton
- NATULON® recycled tape zips
- Factory: Apparel Tasker, UK
- Mill: Halley Stevensons, UK
- Yarn: India and Pakistan
- Raw: Cotton plant
Waxed cotton is cotton infused with wax in order to make it water resistant. Riley Studio sources their waxed cotton from Halley Stevensons in Dundee, who use BCI-certified fabric.
Halley Stevensons sources their cotton from mills in India and Pakistan, which is then prepped and dyed in-house. The fabric is then treated with warmed, water-repellant wax. Left over wax can be cooled, solidified and reused in the next production run, meaning there is little waste.
Certifications: Better Cotton Initiative, ISO 9002 standard
Riley Studio is on a mission to change mindsets and make conscious consumerism the norm. They design gender-neutral styles that can be worn season-to-season from sustainable materials like organic cotton and yarn from regenerated fibre waste. They're transparent about the mills and factories they partner with so you can trace the journey of your garments.