'Human Kind' Fitted Tee | BlackCruelty-Free Ethically Made Natural Organic Sustainable Vegan Up-cycled / Recycled
The Black 'Human Kind' Fitted Tee from Riley Studio is a comfortable and stylish minimalist wardrobe basic. Made from a blend of certified organic cotton and recycled textile waste, it's sure to become one of your favourite tees.
- Gently fitted t-shirt cut
- Features contrasting 'Human Kind' slogan below the neckline
- Made from recot2®, a blend of organic cotton and recycled cotton waste
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $32.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the Free shipping group.
- This style will ship directly from the brand
- We will provide you with tracking as soon as your order has been dispatched by Riley Studio
- Can be returned within 30 days of purchase for exchange or store credit
- To be accepted for return the item must be unworn, unmarked, unwashed and in its original packaging with all tags attached (i.e. in re-saleable condition)
- Tegan is 173cm (5'8") tall and a UK8 and is wearing a size S
- All measurements are in cm
|1/2 CHEST WIDTH||SLEEVE LENGTH||BODY LENGTH|
- 75% organic cotton
- 25% recycled cotton
- Factory: Wonder Routine, Portugal
- Mill: Lurdes Sampaio, Portugal
- Yarn: Gebrüder Otto, Germany
- Raw: cotton plant & textile waste
recot²® is a blend of 25% recycled cotton and 75% GOTS-certified organic cotton. The aim was to produce a yarn with comparable quality to a combed organic yarn, but with better eco-credentials.
The recycled cotton fibres are obtained from production waste at various stages of the textile value chain, e.g. yarn from the spinning mill and fabric scraps from the weaving mill. This waste can then be respun and woven into new fabric.
Using GOTS-certified organic cotton, means no harmful chemicals or fertilisers are used, and the blend of fibres means recot²® can still be recycled at end-of-life.
Fun fact: recot²® has a water saving of 5,000 litres of water per kilogram of yarn.
Certifications: GOTS certified, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and Oeko-Tex STeP.
- Cold machine wash
- Wash like colours together
- Use plant-based, biodegradable detergents
- Do not bleach
- Line dry in shade
Riley Studio is on a mission to change mindsets and make conscious consumerism the norm. They design gender-neutral styles that can be worn season-to-season from sustainable materials like organic cotton and yarn from regenerated fibre waste. They're transparent about the mills and factories they partner with so you can trace the journey of your garments.
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Natural, Organic, Sustainable, Up-cycled / Recycled, and Vegan.