'Feel Good' Classic Hoodie | GreyCruelty-Free Ethically Made Natural Organic Sustainable Vegan
The Grey 'Feel Good' Classic Hoodie from Riley Studio is a comfortable and ethical winter wardrobe basic. Made from organic cotton sweatshirting, it's soft, light and warm.
- Classic hoodie design
- Gender-neutral style & sizing
- Features a pouch pocket and 'Feel Good' slogan on hood
- Made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $49.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the Free shipping group.
- This style will ship directly from the brand
- We will provide you with tracking as soon as your order has been dispatched by Riley Studio
- Can be returned within 30 days of purchase for exchange or store credit
- To be accepted for return the item must be unworn, unmarked, unwashed and in its original packaging with all tags attached (i.e. in re-saleable condition)
- Gender-neutral sizing
- Sua is 185cm (6'1") tall and is wearing a M/L
- Tegan is 173cm (5'8") tall and a UK8 and is wearing a S/M
- All measurements are in cm
|1/2 CHEST WIDTH||SLEEVE LENGTH||BODY LENGTH|
|XS / S||56.5cm||59.5cm||66.5cm|
|S / M||59.5cm||60.5cm||67.5cm|
|M / L||62.5cm||61.5cm||68.5cm|
|L / XL||65.5cm||62.5cm||69.5cm|
|XL / XXL||68.5cm||63.5cm||70.5cm|
- 100% organic cotton
- Factory: Wonder Routine, Portugal
- Mill: Egedeniz, Turkey
- Yarn: Egedeniz, Turkey
- Raw: cotton plant
The organic cotton used by Riley Studio is made by Egedeniz in Turkey. Egedeniz was the first organic textiles company to be certified in Turkey and they grow organic cotton around Izmir in Western Turkey. All of their processes are GOTS-certified. In 2014, they set up a solar energy system and aim to continue producing their electricity in a more sustainable way, and they've recently launched a Living Wage Programme.
Some Riley Studio products use organic cotton yarn mixed with other fibres, and this raw material has been traced back to North Africa. The fabric is weaved by Lurdes Sampaio, Portugal.
When compared with conventional cotton, organic cotton is better for people and the planet. Organic farming uses significantly less water, encourages biodiversity due to more nutrient-rich soil, and it is better for farmers and their health. Additionally, organic cotton is biodegradable and easy to recycle.
Certifications: GOTS-certified, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and Oeko-Tex STeP.
- Cold machine wash
- Wash like colours together
- Use plant-based, biodegradable detergents
- Do not bleach
- Line dry in shade
Riley Studio is on a mission to change mindsets and make conscious consumerism the norm. They design gender-neutral styles that can be worn season-to-season from sustainable materials like organic cotton and yarn from regenerated fibre waste. They're transparent about the mills and factories they partner with so you can trace the journey of your garments.
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Natural, Organic, Sustainable, and Vegan.