Co-Ord Track Pants | MidnightCruelty-Free Ethically Made Sustainable Vegan Up-cycled / Recycled
The Midnight Co-Ord Track Pant from Riley Studio is a comfortable, minimalist streetwear basic with serious eco cred.
- Slim, tailored silhouette
- Gender-neutral style & sizing
- Features a drawstring waist & heat press detailing
- Made from Q-NOVA®, a fabric comprised exclusively from regenerated waste materials
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $62.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the Free shipping group.
- This style will ship directly from the brand
- We will provide you with tracking as soon as your order has been dispatched by Riley Studio
- Can be returned within 30 days of purchase for exchange or store credit
- To be accepted for return the item must be unworn, unmarked, unwashed and in its original packaging with all tags attached (i.e. in re-saleable condition)
- Gender-neutral sizing
- Scott is 189cm (6'2") tall and is wearing a M/L
- Frankie is 178cm (5'10") tall and a UK8 and is wearing a XS/S
- All measurements are in cm
|1/2 WAIST WIDTH||INSEAM||LEG OPENING|
|XXS / S||36||73||10.25|
|XS / S||39||73||11|
|S / M||42||73||11.75cm|
|M / L||45||73||12.5|
|L / XL||48||73||13.25|
|XL / XXL||51||73||14|
- Q-NOVA® recycled fibre
- Factory: Be Simple, Portugal
- Mill: Alto Milanese, Italy
- Yarn: Fulgar, Italy
- Raw: Factory scraps
Q-NOVA® by Fulgar is a recycled Nylon 6.6, which is made exclusively from yarn waste from their own production cycle. Normally, this yarn waste would be discarded, however Fulgar opts to capture it to transform into Q-NOVA®. The result is a yarn that creates a lightweight and durable fabric.
Once the yarn discards are gathered, the waste is re-melted before being developed into a polymer yarn. This process is a mechanical one, meaning no chemicals are used. As a result, Q-NOVA® has carbon dioxide emissions that are 80% lower, and water usage that's 90% lower than virgin polymer yarn.
Fulgar’s environmental policy is based on three principles: a low energy-consumption production process, close attention to material recycling, and a traceable final product.
Certifications: Global Recycled Standard, EU Ecolabel, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and the Higg Index.
- Cold machine wash
- Wash like colours together
- Use plant-based, biodegradable detergents
- Do not bleach
- Line dry in shade
Riley Studio is on a mission to change mindsets and make conscious consumerism the norm. They design gender-neutral styles that can be worn season-to-season from sustainable materials like organic cotton and yarn from regenerated fibre waste. They're transparent about the mills and factories they partner with so you can trace the journey of your garments.
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Sustainable, Up-cycled / Recycled, and Vegan.