Relax Rose | Whale BlueCruelty-Free Ethically Made Natural Organic Sustainable Vegan Up-cycled / Recycled
Straight fit | High waist | Zip fly
The women's Whale Blue Relax Rose Jeans from MUD Jeans are a straight-fit stovepipe style that can be dressed up or down.
- Straight-fit high-rise stovepipe
- 5 pockets
- Matt black buttons & rivets
- Non-stretch denim made from 60% organic cotton & 40% recycled cotton
- No leather label = 100% vegan & cruelty-free
- Ethically made in Tunisia, satisfying strict environmental criteria along the entire textile supply chain
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $62.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the Free shipping group.
- Sizes in stock in our Sydney warehouse typically ship within 2 business days
- Size not in stock locally will be ordered from The Netherlands and typically ship within 3 - 6 business days
- Can be returned within 30 days of purchase for exchange or store credit
- To be accepted for return the item must be unworn, unmarked, unwashed and in its original packaging with all tags attached (i.e. in re-saleable condition)
- 60% certified organic cotton
- 40% post-consumer recycled cotton
The recycled denim for these jeans comes from Royo in Spain.
Organic means the cotton was grown without the use of chemicals - better for the environment and better for the cotton farmers.
The Dip Black Relax Rose contains 40% post-consumer recycled cotton.
MUD's recycling partner, Recovertex, and mill, Royo, are able to combine state of the art technology and craftsmanship to produce the brand's circular denim fabrics. Cradle 2 Cradle certified dyes are used. Environmental impacts are minimised through the use of innovative techniques such as E-flow, laser and ozone, helping to save water, eliminate chemicals and improve the working conditions of the people in the MUD Jeans factories.
Compared to industry standards, these jeans save up to 5,500 litres of water!
- Wash inside out in cold or warm water (max. 30ºC)
- Hang to dry
- Warm iron if required
Research has shown that the most significant environmental impact of a pair of jeans is the 'use' phase (i.e. wearing and washing). To minimise this impact, take care of your jeans consciously - try to wash them as infrequently as possible and always wait until you have a full load.
We put together a few hints and tips on reducing the environmental impact of your jeans.
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Natural, Organic, Sustainable, Up-cycled / Recycled, and Vegan.