Reform Tee Dress | Sierra Rose
Waste Not | Want Not
ReCreate's best-selling boxy cut has been transformed into an ankle-length dress.
Featuring convenient side pockets and high side splits, the Sierra Rose Reform Tee Dress is ethically made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton jersey.
- 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton jersey
Organic cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment. It is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers, and the use of genetically-modified (GM) seed is generally prohibited*.
ReCreate's fabrics are certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), the leading global organic standard, which includes benefits such as:
- a guaranteed minimum of 95% certified organic fibres
- never using genetically modified seeds or harmful fertilizers in the growing process
- the sustainable use of land to maintain a healthy balance in the soil
- prohibiting the use of harmful chemicals and bleaches at all stages of the production process
- strong procedures for minimising waste during production
- recyclable paper and cardboard packaging materials used when shipping
- fair employment and good conditions for all workers from the farms through to the factories
* Some BCI-certified cotton growers do use GM seeds
This is a general size guide and all measurements may differ slightly between each designer.
Please contact us with any questions.
AU / UK
|XXS||6||0||24 - 25|
|XS||8||2 - 4||26 - 27|
|S||10||4 - 6||27 - 28|
|M||12||8||29 - 30|
|L||14||10||31 - 32|
|XL||16||12||32 - 33|
Please note this item will ship directly from the brand once your order has been placed. Australian delivery may take up to 7 - 10 working days.
Shipping Group: ReCreate
Can be returned unworn, unmarked and in original packaging with all tags attached, within 30 days of purchase for exchange (e.g. different size or colour, if available) or refund for store credit for the full purchase price, less shipping, if applicable.
This item is eligible for return under our Waste Not | Want Not program. Earn Ecoture Loop points for returning eligible items purchased from Ecoture once their status becomes pre-loved. Find out more on our Waste Not | Want Not page.