Pillar Dress | BlackCruelty-Free Ethically Made Handmade Limited Run Natural Organic Sustainable Vegan
Deceptively simple from the front, the Black Pillar Dress from ReCreate features an attention-grabbing rear keyhole opening.
- Straight, below-knee length style
- Dramatic rear keyhole opening
- Wide hems & ribbing at the neckline & armholes
- Ethically made in Cambodia under excellent working conditions
- Organic cotton sweatshirting
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $32.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the ReCreate shipping group.
- This style will ship directly from the brand
- We will provide you with tracking as soon as your order has been dispatched by ReCreate
- Can be returned within 30 days of purchase for exchange or store credit
- To be accepted for return the item must be unworn, unmarked, unwashed and in its original packaging with all tags attached (i.e. in re-saleable condition)
- 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton sweatshirting
Sourced from a mill in Thailand that specialises in cotton knit fabrics, ReCreate's Signature Organic Cotton Sweatshirting is lightweight yet cozy.
The cotton used for the fabric is grown and spun into yarn in India before being sent to Thailand, where it is knitted and dyed to the label's exact colour specifications. Each step of the process is certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), from crop to manufacturer.
Beautifully warm and lightweight, the sweatshirting is an elegant knit with the softest of finishes.
- For best care, cold gentle machine wash and dry in the shade
- Wash with similar colours before first wear
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Handmade, Natural, Organic, Sustainable, and Vegan.