Eva Convertible Bikini Bottom | Ivory TigressCruelty-Free Ethically Made Limited Run Sustainable Vegan
The ethically and sustainably made Eva Convertible Bikini by NAJA is one bottom, three looks.
Poolside ready, this versatile bottom can be worn as a bikini or skirt. Hidden button snap holds the fabric up for a ruched bikini look, or let it down to become a sassy coverup.
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $12.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the Standard shipping group.
- This item typically ships within 2 business days
- This item is final sale
- A refund will only be processed if the item is faulty/damaged or was sent to you in error
- 80% polyester
- 20% elastane
- Fully lined
To ensure your brand-new NAJA swimsuit lasts you through Summer and continues to look great:
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water after each use
- Do not roll up wet or store wet
- After rinsing, dry flat in the shade, avoiding direct sunlight
- Do not machine wash, bleach, soak, dry clean or iron your swimsuit
- Avoid contact with sunscreens and self-tanning products as these can damage the fabric
- Avoid pools treated with harsh chemical
- Avoid spas
- Avoid rough surfaces & jewellery
All NAJA products are made fairly and sustainably in Colombia by single mothers or heads of households, and are digitally printed to reduce water waste and ocean pollution.
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Sustainable, and Vegan.