Will Works | Heavy StoneCruelty-Free Ethically Made Natural Organic Sustainable Vegan Up-cycled / Recycled
Loose fit | Hammer loop | Button fly
The Heavy Stone Will Works Jeans by MUD Jeans have a loose fit, straight leg, mid waist, button fly and feature a 'hammer loop' and utility pocket.
Made from 40% post-consumer recycled cotton, 60% organic cotton, these babies have been ethically manufactured in Tunisia, satisfying strict environmental criteria along the entire textile supply chain. No leather label means they're also 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
Fast fact: Compared to industry standards, these jeans save up to 5,500 litres of water!
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $62.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the Free shipping group.
- Sizes in stock in our Sydney warehouse typically ship within 2 business days
- Size not in stock locally will be ordered from The Netherlands and typically ship within 3 - 6 business days
- Can be returned within 30 days of purchase for exchange or store credit
- To be accepted for return the item must be unworn, unmarked, unwashed and in its original packaging with all tags attached (i.e. in re-saleable condition)
- 40% post-consumer recycled cotton
- 60% organic cotton
Organic cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment. It is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers, and the use of genetically-modified (GM) seed is generally prohibited.
MUD's recycling partner, Recovertex, and mill, Royo, are able to combine state of the art technology and craftsmanship to produce the brand's circular denim fabrics. Cradle 2 Cradle certified dyes are used. Environmental impacts are minimised through the use of innovative techniques such as E-flow, laser and ozone, helping to save water, eliminate chemicals and improve the working conditions of the people in the MUD Jeans factories.
- Wash inside out in cold or warm water (max. 30ºC)
- Hang to dry
- Warm iron if required
Research has shown that the most significant environmental impact of a pair of jeans is the 'use' phase (i.e. wearing and washing). To minimise this impact, take care of your jeans consciously - try to wash them as infrequently as possible and always wait until you have a full load.
We put together a few hints and tips on reducing the environmental impact of your jeans.
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Natural, Organic, Sustainable, Up-cycled / Recycled, and Vegan.