Slim Lassen | Pure BlueCruelty-Free Ethically Made Natural Organic Sustainable Vegan Up-cycled / Recycled
Vintage-inspired skinny fit
The classic five-pocket Pure Blue Slim Lassen Jeans by MUD Jeans have a skinny fit, tapered leg, mid waist and zip fly.
Made from 23% post-consumer recycled cotton, 75% virgin organic cotton and 2% elastane, these babies have been ethically manufactured in Tunisia, satisfying strict environmental criteria along the entire textile supply chain. No leather label means they're also 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
Fast fact: Compared to industry standards, these jeans save up to 5,500 litres of water!
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $59.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the Free shipping group.
- Sizes in stock in our Sydney warehouse typically ship within 2 business days
- Size not in stock locally will be ordered from The Netherlands and typically ship within 3 - 6 business days
- Can be returned within 30 days of purchase for exchange or store credit
- To be accepted for return the item must be unworn, unmarked, unwashed and in its original packaging with all tags attached (i.e. in re-saleable condition)
- 23% recycled jeans
- 75% certified organic cotton
- 2% elastane
The recycled denim for these jeans comes from Royo in Spain. The jeans have been treated with a laser technique.
Organic means the cotton used for these jeans was grown without the use of chemicals - better for the environment and better for the cotton farmers.
The Pure Blue Slim Lassen contains 23% post-consumer recycled denim.
MUD's recycling partner, Recovertex, and mill, Royo, are able to combine state of the art technology and craftsmanship to produce the brand's circular denim fabrics. Cradle 2 Cradle certified dyes are used. Environmental impacts are minimised through the use of innovative techniques such as E-flow, laser and ozone, helping to save water, eliminate chemicals and improve the working conditions of the people in the MUD Jeans factories.
Compared to industry standards, these jeans save up to 5,500 litres of water!
- Wash inside out in cold or warm water (max. 30ºC)
- Hang to dry
- Warm iron if required
Research has shown that the most significant environmental impact of a pair of jeans is the 'use' phase (i.e. wearing and washing). To minimise this impact, take care of your jeans consciously - try to wash them as infrequently as possible and always wait until you have a full load.
We put together a few hints and tips on reducing the environmental impact of your jeans.
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Natural, Organic, Sustainable, Up-cycled / Recycled, and Vegan.