Louie Shorts | Pure BlueCruelty-Free Ethically Made Natural Organic Sustainable Vegan
Mid waist | Chino inspired | Lightweight
The men's Pure Blue Louie Shorts from MUD Jeans are a chino-inspired lightweight short with a straight leg, mid waist, button fly and back welt pockets.
Made from 69% BCI-certified organic cotton and 31% tencel.
Fast fact: Compared to industry standards, these shorts save up to 5,500 litres of water!
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $49.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the Free shipping group.
- Sizes in stock in our Sydney warehouse typically ship within 2 business days
- Size not in stock locally will be ordered from The Netherlands and typically ship within 3 - 6 business days
- Can be returned within 30 days of purchase for exchange or store credit
- To be accepted for return the item must be unworn, unmarked, unwashed and in its original packaging with all tags attached (i.e. in re-saleable condition)
- 69% BCI-certified organic cotton
- 31% tencel
Compared to industry standards, these jeans save up to 5,500 litres of water!
Organic cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a lower impact on the environment than conventional cotton. It is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers, and the use of genetically-modified (GM) seed is generally prohibited.
Organic production systems replenish and maintain soil fertility, reduce the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilisers, and helps to build biologically diverse agriculture.
Around 70 - 80% of organic cotton production is rain-fed, rather than irrigated. As a result, there is a lower water footprint in comparison to conventional cotton.
Third-party certification organisations verify that organic cotton producers use only allowed methods and materials.
- Wash inside out in cold or warm water (max. 30ºC)
- Hang to dry
- Warm iron if required
Research has shown that the most significant environmental impact of a pair of jeans is the 'use' phase (i.e. wearing and washing). To minimise this impact, take care of your jeans consciously - try to wash them as infrequently as possible and always wait until you have a full load.
We put together a few hints and tips on reducing the environmental impact of your jeans.
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Natural, Organic, Sustainable, and Vegan.