Long-Sleeve Crew | EcruCruelty-Free Ethically Made Limited Run Natural Organic Vegan
A luxe trans-seasonal staple, the women's Ecru Long-Sleeve Crew from Cloth & Co. has a place in every ethical wardrobe.
- Relaxed fit with dropped shoulders
- Crew neck
- Scoop hem
- Detail stitching
- Designed in Australia
- Made by a small women's stitching unit in Southern India
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $18.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the Free shipping group.
- This style will ship directly from the brand
- We will provide you with tracking as soon as your order has been dispatched by Cloth & Co.
- Can be returned within 30 days of purchase for exchange or store credit
- To be accepted for return the item must be unworn, unmarked, unwashed and in its original packaging with all tags attached (i.e. in re-saleable condition)
- The model is 180cm (5'11") tall and is wearing a Small
- 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton jersey
Organic cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a lower impact on the environment than conventional cotton. It is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers, and the use of genetically-modified (GM) seed is generally prohibited.
Organic production systems replenish and maintain soil fertility, reduce the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilisers, and helps to build biologically diverse agriculture.
Around 70 - 80% of organic cotton production is rain-fed, rather than irrigated. As a result, there is a lower water footprint in comparison to conventional cotton.
Third-party certification organisations verify that organic cotton producers use only allowed methods and materials.
- Cold machine wash
- Wash like colours together
- Use plant-based, biodegradable detergents
- Do not bleach
- Line dry in shade
Australian label Cloth & Co. was founded with the primary objective of creating positive social and environmental change by creating beautiful products that are better for the environment, the people who make them, and the people who purchase them. The company's mission is to work with communities at grass root level to create high quality, hand-crafted products. Through these partnerships, Cloth & Co. aims to help preserve traditional craft skills and bring consistent work and fair wages to communities, allowing the artisans to become financially independent and live their lives with dignity.
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Natural, Organic, and Vegan.