Lena High-Waist Undies | Powder BlueCruelty-Free Ethically Made Natural Organic Sustainable Vegan
HARA's Powder Blue Lena High-Waist Undies are made for comfort, sitting easily around the waist.
Double-layered and constructed with the minimal use of elastic, Lena is made using HARA's OEKO-TEX 100-approved organic bamboo fabric and natural plant dyes, to ensure top quality without chemicals.
All HARA styles are ethically produced - naturally dyed, cut, sewn, packaged and shipped - in Melbourne, Australia.
or make 4 interest‐free payments of $11.25 fortnightly with More info
|XS||6 - 8||4 - 6||63 - 67||89 - 93|
|S||8 - 10||6 - 8||68 - 72||94 - 98|
|M||10 - 12||8 - 10||73 - 77||99 - 103|
|L||12 - 14||10 - 12||78 - 82||104 - 108|
|XL||14 - 16||10 - 12||83 - 87||109 - 113|
Bamboo has become an increasingly popular fabric in recent years, and with good reason:
- It contains an antibacterial and anti-fungal bio-agent that is retained throughout the fabrication process and even after repeated washing. This makes all HARA products odour-resistant
- It is extremely hypoallergenic, which is great for eczema sufferers and those with sensitive skin
- It is really soft and feels gentle on the skin
- It has a neutral charge, which makes it anti-static, so no more clinging clothes!
Bamboo's environmental credentials include:
- No pesticides, insecticides or fertilisers are used in the growing.
- It uses only rainwater to grow, unlike water-intensive crops such as cotton
- It doesn't need vast amounts of land to grow, as the crops are very dense.
- It produces 30% more oxygen and absorbs more carbon dioxide than trees.
- It grows up to a metre a day.
- New stems can be harvested again and again, making bamboo one of the most sustainable materials in the world.
It's fiddly, we know, but the best way to lengthen the life of your bras and other intimates is to cold hand wash using a natural soap.
The plant-based dyes used by HARA are subject to fading, and chemical detergents will only hasten the process.
If using a machine machine, we recommend using a delicates bag to help keep the elastic from stretching.
Please note this style will ship directly from the label. Australian delivery may take 3 - 10 working days following order confirmation.
Shipping Group: Free Shipping
HARA accepts returns and exchanges of unworn and unwashed items within 14 days of order delivery.
If you wish to return or exchange an item, please contact us as soon as possible after receipt so that we can liaise with the brand on your behalf.