Organic Toothpaste | Le WhiteCruelty-Free Ethically Made Natural Organic Sustainable Vegan
Whitening | Moroccan Mint + Green Tea, 75ml
With an intense fresh flavour, Le White organic whitening toothpaste from LEBON features a unique combination of sweet mint and green tea. The mint provides a calming freshness, while the power of green tea whitens the teeth naturally.
- Natural & organic ingredients
- Sweetened with stevia
- No artificial perfumes or colours
- Free of parabens, triclosan, fluoride & saccharin
- Eco-friendly sustainable packaging
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $8.25 fortnightly with More info
This item is in the Standard shipping group.
- Typically ships within 2 business days
Unfortunately we do not currently offer shipping outside of Australia & New Zealand on this item.
Use morning & night as part of your oral care routine.
Not suitable for use by children under 6 years of age.
Dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, glycerin, water (aqua), lauryl glucoside, hydrated silica, cellulose gum, citric acid, potassium sorbate, aroma, sodium benzoate, stevia rebaudiana extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf water, linalool*, limonene*, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, carica papaya (papaya) fruit extract
* From natural essential oils
Eco-friendly and organic, LEBON adheres to strict production norms:
- Made in France
- ISO 22716 certification
- Certified organic ingredients
- Cruelty-free, gluten-free & vegan
- PEFC - FSC certified cardboard packaging
- No SLS, fluoride, PEG, paraben, artificial colourings, triclosan, saccharin, sorbitol, xylitol, titanium dioxide, sulfates or gluten