Avant Carryall | TanCruelty-Free Ethically Made Limited Run Vegan Up-cycled / Recycled
The faux leather Tan Avant Carryall from LaBante London is perfect the perfect combination of style and organisation.
- 13-inch protective laptop compartment
- Internal pockets for your phone and keys
- Detachable zipper wallet embossed with the LaBante logo
- Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap
- 19cm D x 31cm H x 42cm W
LaBante London is a PETA-approved vegan brand.
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $42.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
This item is in the Standard shipping group.
- This item typically ships within 2 business days
Clearance items are final sale. A return will be processed only if the item is faulty/damaged or was sent to you in error.
We will, however, attempt to facilitate like-for-like exchanges (e.g. different size or colour), when possible.
- 100% polyurethane (PU) vegan leather
- Recycled polyester lining
Two primary things make accessories vegan: (1) they contain no leather or other skins, and (2) they are not made using any animal-based glue.
Various terms are used to describe the materials used for vegan bags, belts, etc. These include vegan leather/suede, faux leather/suede, and micro-leather/micro-suede These materials are typically made from man-made microfibre.
While historically non-leather alternatives have received a bad rap for their toxicity and poor quality, among other things, modern production techniques mean that today's materials are far less environmentally damaging and of much higher quality. Polyurethane (PU) is commonly used, rather than the more toxic PVC, and many microfibres are produced using at least some portion of recycled materials. Furthermore, the newest forms use a water-based method to apply the PU to the fabric, rather than the highly toxic solvents that were traditionally used.
Microfibre fabric is lightweight, durable, and somewhat water repellant, so it makes a good substitute for leather. Microfibre is also made into Ultrasuede, which is cheaper and easier to clean and sew than natural suede leather.
Although there are some environmental concerns about microfibres entering the oceanic food chain via washing, this is not an issue with footwear and accessories, as these items are not washed.
All of Ecoture's carefully-selected vegan accessories are made from the highest-quality faux leathers and faux suedes. Our partner brands are focused not only on the vegan and cruelty-free aspects of their products, but also on their ethical and sustainability impacts.
More information on the materials, ethics and sustainability of the footwear industry can be found in our blog post, Is there something wrong with your shoes?
- Please take care when unpacking your new handbag. Open the packaging carefully to avoid damaging the bag and please don’t rip or tear paper packaging off handbag.
- Please store your handbag in its protective LaBante London dust bag. When not in use, please keep them stuffed with clean paper or an old clean t-shirt to retain their shape and do not stack handbags on top of one another.
- Please store your handbag in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight or humidity.
- Please avoid hanging your bag by its straps. This might put pressure on its strap connectors and can wear out its seams prematurely.
- The vegan material is intended to replace real leather and should be treated with the same care as real leather.
- You may clean stains and dirt on handbags using leather wipes. Lightly rub any stains carefully and lightly to avoid harming the bag.
- You should be careful with your handbags getting wet. Too much rain or water can ruin the material. You should always allow your handbags to air dry. You should never use a hair-dryer; heat can damage the material.
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Up-cycled / Recycled, and Vegan.