Stage Pants | DenimCruelty-Free Ethically Made Limited Run Natural Organic Sustainable Vegan
Kowtow’s Denim Stage Pant has become a collection staple and it’s easy to see why.
- High-waist jeans with a straight leg
- Made from premium 12.5oz organic cotton denim
- Feature front and back pockets, wide leg cuff and a concealed button fly
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $27.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the Standard shipping group.
- This item typically ships within 2 business days
- Clearance items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for store credit only
- To be accepted for return the item must be unworn / unused, unmarked, unwashed and in its original packaging with all tags attached (i.e. in re-saleable condition)
- The model is 179cm (5'10.5") tall and is wearing a Small
- 100% GOTS-certified organic fair trade 12.5oz cotton denim
Kowtow's organic cotton is organically farmed and free from genetically modified seeds, to benefit the soil, cotton and farmers. Crops are rain-fed and hand-picked. Organic farming is achieved through companion planting, crop rotation and on-site green waste composting to curb the use of chemicals harmful to farmers and their families and communities.
Fair trade empowers farmers to negotiate with buyers to secure better prices for their cotton. Each season, certified farmer groups receive a premium to be spent on community projects such as medical costs, irrigation schemes to preserve rainwater, books and clothing for school children, farmer education, training and upgrades.
Kowtow works with sustainably recognised accredited suppliers, not only for its cotton, but also for the brand's trims, labels, tags, packaging, paper and shipping.
Printing & Dyeing
Kowtow's ethical organic cotton prints and fabrics use Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)-approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents. Kowtow uses GOTS-approved washes for its ethical organic cotton garments, from lightweight jersey to denim. GOTS ensures sustainable use and treatment of water used in these processes.
- Cold machine wash, inside out, like colours together
- Do not bleach
- Line dry in shade or low tumble dry
- Medium iron on reverse side
- Drycleanable (F)
All Kowtow denim styles are GOTS-approved standard garment washed. There may be some shade variation. Avoid contact with light-coloured garments, accessories and upholstery.
Kowtow collections are made from organic, renewable, biodegradable and regenerated fibres.
The label is entirely committed to fair trade production and designs with longevity in mind.
All Kowtow garments are made at SA8000-accredited factories in India. Social Accountability Accreditation Services (SAAS) is an independent audit that ensures workers receive the following benefits: guaranteed minimum wage, social security fund, pension fund, paid holiday leave, sick pay, medical insurance, subsidised lunches, overtime pay, workplace unions, and free transport to their workplace.
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Fair Trade, Natural, Organic, Sustainable, and Vegan.