Isla Wrap Dress | Green
Waste Not | Want Not
The Green Isla Wrap Dress from Indecisive is sophisticated and versatile Summer style.
- Knee length, perfect for day or night
- Wrap detail that can be tied at the front, back or side
- Ruffle detail on arm and hem
- Made from lightweight linen
All Indecisive products are ethically made in Australia, designed and constructed on the NSW South Coast.
Also available in mustard.
- 100% linen
Surplus fabric is excess fabric from someone else’s production. The label sources its fabrics from several different places, including offshore and on-shore fabric manufacturers, op shops, warehouses and fabric stores.
Some of the benefits of using surplus fabrics include:
- Utilising fabrics that would otherwise end up in landfill.
- Minimising environmental impacts via reduced fabric production requirements.
- Supporting other businesses by helping them move their excess and leftover stock.
The model is 167cm tall and is wearing a size XS.
For all enquiries and fit recommendations, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
Please note this style will ship directly from the designer. Australian delivery may take 3 - 7 working days following order confirmation.
Shipping Group: Indecisive
Can be returned unworn, unmarked and in original packaging with all tags attached, within 30 days of purchase for exchange (e.g. different size or colour, if available) or refund for store credit for the full purchase price, less shipping, if applicable.
This item is eligible for return under our Waste Not | Want Not program. Earn Ecoture Loop points for returning eligible items purchased from Ecoture once their status becomes pre-loved. Find out more on our Waste Not | Want Not page.