Vicky Dress | GreyCruelty-Free Ethically Made Limited Run Natural Organic Sustainable Vegan
We're loving the relaxed vibe of the Grey Vicky Dress from the new collection from Australian label Indecisive.
Made from 95% organic bamboo (with a touch of Spandex for stretch), the Vicky can be worn with or without its removable waist tie to easily change up your look. It features a V neck, tie straps, side splits and - bonus! - is strapless bra friendly.
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $32.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
This item is in the Indecisive shipping group.
- This style will ship directly from the brand
- We will provide you with tracking as soon as your order has been dispatched by Indecisive
- Please note that some Indecisive styles are made to order and so will take a few extra days
Can be returned unworn, unmarked and in original packaging with all tags attached, within 30 days of purchase for exchange (e.g. different size or colour, if available) or refund for store credit for the full purchase price, less shipping, if applicable.
- The model is 167cm tall and is wearing a size XS
- 95% organic bamboo
- 5% Spandex
All of the organic bamboo and Tencel fabrics used by Indecisive are surplus stock. Surplus fabric is excess fabric from someone else’s production. The label sources its fabrics from several different places, including offshore and on-shore fabric manufacturers, op shops, warehouses and fabric stores.
Some of the benefits of using surplus fabrics include:
- Utilising fabrics that would otherwise end up in landfill
- Minimising environmental impacts via reduced fabric production requirements
- Supporting other businesses by helping them move their excess and leftover stock.
Organic bamboo has become an increasingly popular fabric in recent years, and with good reason:
- It contains an antibacterial and anti-fungal bio-agent that is retained throughout the fabrication process and even after repeated washing, making it odour resistant
- It is extremely hypoallergenic, which is great for eczema sufferers and those with sensitive skin
- It is really soft and feels gentle on the skin
- It has a neutral charge, which makes it anti-static, so no more clinging clothes!
Bamboo’s environmental credentials include:
- No pesticides, insecticides or fertilisers are used in the growing
- It only uses rainwater to grown, unlike water-intensive crops such as cotton
- It doesn’t need vast amounts of land to grow, as the crops are very dense
- It produces 30% more oxygen and absorbs more carbon dioxide than trees
- It grows up to a metre a day
- New stems can be harvested again and again, making bamboo one of the most sustainable materials in the world
All Indecisive styles are ethically made in Australia, designed and constructed on the NSW South Coast.
This product is Australian Made, Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Natural, Organic, Sustainable, and Vegan.