Ellie Top | WhiteCruelty-Free Ethically Made Limited Run Sustainable Vegan Up-cycled / Recycled
What's not to love about top that features an over-the-shoulder cape?
The limited edition White Ellie Top from Australian label Indecisive has been ethically made from a fine-pleated slightly stretchy surplus fabric, and can be styled in a myriad of ways. We love it with the label's Black Zoey Pant, but it would look equally great with your favourite denim.
It has a fitted bodice and V neckline.
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $27.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
This item is in the Indecisive shipping group.
- This style will ship directly from the brand
- We will provide you with tracking as soon as your order has been dispatched by Indecisive
- Please note that some Indecisive styles are made to order and so will take a few extra days
Can be returned unworn, unmarked and in original packaging with all tags attached, within 30 days of purchase for exchange (e.g. different size or colour, if available) or refund for store credit for the full purchase price, less shipping, if applicable.
- The model is 167cm tall and is wearing a size XS
- Limited edition surplus fabric with stretch
Surplus fabric is excess fabric from someone else’s production. The label sources its fabrics from several different places, including offshore and on-shore fabric manufacturers, op shops, warehouses and fabric stores.
Some of the benefits of using surplus fabrics include:
- Utilising fabrics that would otherwise end up in landfill
- Minimising environmental impacts via reduced fabric production requirements
- Supporting other businesses by helping them move their excess and leftover stock
All Indecisive styles are ethically made in Australia, designed and constructed on the NSW South Coast.
This product is Australian Made, Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Sustainable, Up-cycled / Recycled, and Vegan.