Asha Dress | GreenCruelty-Free Ethically Made Handmade Limited Run Natural Sustainable Up-cycled / Recycled Vegan Waste Not | Want Not
The limited edition Green Asha Dress from Indecisive looks equally good worn loose as it does wrapped at the waist with the included removable tie.
- Full length with front split
- Low V neck & short cap sleeves
- Oversized fit
- Perfect for dressing up or down
- Removable waist band to style it your way
- Ethically made from surplus linen
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $32.25 fortnightly with More info
This item is in the Indecisive shipping group.
- This style will ship directly from the brand
- We will provide you with tracking as soon as it has been dispatched by Indecisive
Unfortunately we do not currently offer shipping outside of Australia & New Zealand on this item.
The model is 167cm tall and is wearing a size XS
For all enquiries and fit recommendations, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- 100% surplus linen fabric
Surplus fabric is excess fabric from someone else’s production. The label sources its fabrics from several different places, including offshore and on-shore fabric manufacturers, op shops, warehouses and fabric stores.
Some of the benefits of using surplus fabrics include:
- Utilising fabrics that would otherwise end up in landfill.
- Minimising environmental impacts via reduced fabric production requirements.
- Supporting other businesses by helping them move their excess and leftover stock.
This item is eligible for return under our Waste Not | Want Not program.