Asha Dress | GreenCruelty-Free Ethically Made Limited Run Natural Sustainable Vegan Up-cycled / Recycled
The limited edition Green Asha Dress from Indecisive looks equally good worn loose as it does wrapped at the waist with the included removable tie.
- Full length with front split
- Low V neck & short cap sleeves
- Oversized fit
- Perfect for dressing up or down
- Removable waist band to style it your way
- Ethically made from surplus linen
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $32.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the Indecisive shipping group.
- This style will ship directly from the brand
- We will provide you with tracking as soon as your order has been dispatched by Indecisive
- Please note that some Indecisive styles are made to order and so will take a few extra days
- Can be returned within 30 days of purchase for exchange or store credit
- To be accepted for return the item must be unworn, unmarked, unwashed and in its original packaging with all tags attached (i.e. in re-saleable condition)
- The model is 167cm tall and is wearing a size XS
- 100% surplus linen fabric
Surplus fabric is excess fabric from someone else’s production. The label sources its fabrics from several different places, including offshore and on-shore fabric manufacturers, op shops, warehouses and fabric stores.
Some of the benefits of using surplus fabrics include:
- Utilising fabrics that would otherwise end up in landfill
- Minimising environmental impacts via reduced fabric production requirements
- Supporting other businesses by helping them move their excess and leftover stock
All Indecisive styles are ethically made in Australia, designed and constructed on the NSW South Coast.
This product is Australian Made, Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Natural, Sustainable, Up-cycled / Recycled, and Vegan.