Lena High-Waist Undies | CharcoalCruelty-Free Ethically Made Natural Organic Sustainable Vegan
HARA's Charcoal Lena High-Waist Undies are made for comfort, sitting easily around the waist.
- Constructed with the minimal use of elastic
- Organic bamboo fabric dyed with natural plant dyes
- Quality without chemicals
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $11.25 fortnightly with More info
This item is in the Standard shipping group.
- This style will ship directly from the brand
- We will provide you with tracking as soon as it has been dispatched by HARA
Unfortunately we do not currently offer shipping outside of Australia & New Zealand on this item.
|XS||6 - 8||4 - 6||63 - 67||89 - 93|
|S||8 - 10||6 - 8||68 - 72||94 - 98|
|M||10 - 12||8 - 10||73 - 77||99 - 103|
|L||12 - 14||10 - 12||78 - 82||104 - 108|
|XL||14 - 16||10 - 12||83 - 87||109 - 113|
Bamboo has become an increasingly popular fabric in recent years, and with good reason:
- It contains an antibacterial and anti-fungal bio-agent that is retained throughout the fabrication process and even after repeated washing. This makes all HARA products odour-resistant
- It is extremely hypoallergenic, which is great for eczema sufferers and those with sensitive skin
- It is really soft and feels gentle on the skin
- It has a neutral charge, which makes it anti-static, so no more clinging clothes!
Bamboo's environmental credentials include:
- No pesticides, insecticides or fertilisers are used in the growing.
- It uses only rainwater to grow, unlike water-intensive crops such as cotton
- It doesn't need vast amounts of land to grow, as the crops are very dense.
- It produces 30% more oxygen and absorbs more carbon dioxide than trees.
- It grows up to a metre a day.
- New stems can be harvested again and again, making bamboo one of the most sustainable materials in the world.
It's fiddly, we know, but the best way to lengthen the life of your bras and other intimates is to cold hand wash using a natural soap.
The plant-based dyes used by HARA are subject to fading, and chemical detergents will only hasten the process.
If using a machine machine, we recommend using a delicates bag to help keep the elastic from stretching.
All HARA styles are ethically produced - naturally dyed, cut, sewn, packaged and shipped - in Melbourne, Australia.
HARA sources its bamboo fabrics from suppliers that can provide organic certifications for the growing of the raw bamboo, and OEKO-TEX 100 certifications, which prove that no harmful chemicals were used throughout the various stages of the process, and no harmful chemicals are present at all on the final product.