STOP! Micro Waste
Guppyfriend Washing BagCruelty-Free Ethically Made Vegan
The Guppyfriend Washing Bag reduces microfibre pollution that comes from washing synthetic textiles, and increases the longevity of your garments. Self cleaning, it’s easy to use and and helps keep our waterways healthy!
- Reduces fibre shedding by an average of 79% for partly synthetic clothes and 86% for completely synthetic textiles
- Protects your clothes while still allowing the water and detergent to clean
- Filters the few fibres that do shed and doesn’t lose any itself
- Daily reminder of the impact of your purchases and washing habits
- 50 × 74 cm (19.7" × 29.1")
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $12.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the Standard shipping group.
- This item typically ships within 2 business days
- For hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns for this item, unless it arrived and was faulty/damaged or was sent to you in error
- 100% Polyamide 6.6
- Place synthetic garments into the Guppybag. Separate lights and darks. Do not overfill.
- Close the bag and place into your washing machine. Wash as usual.
- Removes garments after washing to dry normally.
- Collect microfibres from bottom of bag and dispose of thoughtfully.
- Do not use bag in a tumble dryer
- Do not rinse under running water
- Wash only clothes of similar colours together in the bag
- Anything sharp may harm the material of the bag
- Do not iron
- Use only liquid detergents
- Do not dry in direct sunlight
- Remove coarse dirt & animal hair before washing
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, and Vegan.