Striped Form Tee Dress
Waste Not | Want Not
ReCreate's Stripe Form Tee Dress has a relaxed fit. Sitting just above the knee, it features a loose boxy cut, handy side seam pockets and a curved rear hem.
Ideal for throwing on after a trip to the beach, it's been ethically manufactured in Cambodia from 100% GOTS-certified organic textured cotton.
- 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton jersey
Organic cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment. It is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers, and the use of genetically-modified (GM) seed is generally prohibited*.
ReCreate's fabrics are certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), the leading global organic standard, which includes benefits such as:
- a guaranteed minimum of 95% certified organic fibres
- never using genetically modified seeds or harmful fertilizers in the growing process
- the sustainable use of land to maintain a healthy balance in the soil
- prohibiting the use of harmful chemicals and bleaches at all stages of the production process
- strong procedures for minimising waste during production
- recyclable paper and cardboard packaging materials used when shipping
- fair employment and good conditions for all workers from the farms through to the factories
* Some BCI-certified cotton growers do use GM seeds
This is a general size guide and all measurements may differ slightly between each designer.
Please contact us with any questions.
AU / UK
|XXS||6||0||24 - 25|
|XS||8||2 - 4||26 - 27|
|S||10||4 - 6||27 - 28|
|M||12||8||29 - 30|
|L||14||10||31 - 32|
|XL||16||12||32 - 33|
In stock sizes are available for next business day dispatch.
This item is eligible for return under our Waste Not | Want Not program. Earn Ecoture Loop points for returning eligible items purchased from Ecoture once their status becomes pre-loved. Find out more on our Waste Not | Want Not page.