Classic Shirt | Blue Contrast CheckCruelty-Free Ethically Made Natural Organic Sustainable Vegan
The Blue Contrast Check Classic Shirt from CARPASUS is a true wardrobe staple. Combining style, quality and sustainability, it's made from the high quality materials and looks great with or without a tie.
- Classic slim-fit business shirt
- Contrast check feature in collar and cuffs
- New Kent collar with modest spread
- Gusset reinforced side seams
- Slightly rounded, fused cuffs
- Signature embroidered mallard on sleeve vent
- Collar stays made from FSC-certified Swiss alpine maple or bamboo
- Made ethically, sustainably and transparently from organic cotton
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $67.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the Free shipping group.
- This style will ship directly from the brand
- We will provide you with tracking as soon as your order has been dispatched by CARPASUS
- Can be returned within 30 days of purchase for exchange or store credit
- To be accepted for return the item must be unworn, unmarked, unwashed and in its original packaging with all tags attached (i.e. in re-saleable condition)
- 100% bioRe® organic, fair trade cotton twill
- Corozo buttons
- Grown & Spun: India
- Dyed & Woven: Austria
- Made: Bosnia & Herzegovina
Organic cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a lower impact on the environment than conventional cotton. It is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers, and the use of genetically-modified (GM) seed is generally prohibited.
Organic production systems replenish and maintain soil fertility, reduce the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilisers, and helps to build biologically diverse agriculture.
Around 70 - 80% of organic cotton production is rain-fed, rather than irrigated. As a result, there is a lower water footprint in comparison to conventional cotton.
Third-party certification organisations verify that organic cotton producers use only allowed methods and materials.
- Wash in cycle 40°C or colder
- Air dry on clothes hanger
- Iron on reverse using medium-low heat
CARPASUS combines sustainability, quality, style and coolness. Using the highest quality natural materials, they aim to make shirts that look good, feel good and will last. Committed to high social and environmental standards, their supply chains are transparent from seed to purchase.
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Fair Trade, Natural, Organic, Sustainable, and Vegan.