Betty Skirt | CreamCruelty-Free Ethically Made Limited Run Natural Sustainable Up-cycled / Recycled Vegan Waste Not | Want Not
The limited edition Cream Betty Skirt from Indecisive will take you from the office to the weekend with ease.
- High-waisted, mid to full-length skirt
- Front panel details with front split
- Lightweight and made from surplus fabric (similar to linen)
or make 4 interest‐free payments of $32.25 fortnightly with More info
The model is 167cm tall and is wearing a size 6.
For all enquiries and fit recommendations, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- Surplus fabric (looks & feels like linen)
Surplus fabric is excess fabric from someone else’s production. The label sources its fabrics from several different places, including offshore and on-shore fabric manufacturers, op shops, warehouses and fabric stores.
Some of the benefits of using surplus fabrics include:
- Utilising fabrics that would otherwise end up in landfill.
- Minimising environmental impacts via reduced fabric production requirements.
- Supporting other businesses by helping them move their excess and leftover stock.
Please note this style will ship directly from the designer. Australian delivery may take 3 - 7 working days following order confirmation.
Shipping Group: Indecisive
Can be returned unworn, unmarked and in original packaging with all tags attached, within 30 days of purchase for exchange (e.g. different size or colour, if available) or refund for store credit for the full purchase price, less shipping, if applicable.
This item is eligible for return under our Waste Not | Want Not program.