The Margot Top | BronzeCruelty-Free Ethically Made Limited Run Sustainable Vegan Up-cycled / Recycled
Adjustable triangle bikini top
The Bronze Margot Top from BAABY is a flattering fixed-triangle bikini top.
Fully lined, it is available in A/B and C/D cup sizes, with adjustable shoulder straps and a clasp closure. Perfect for a little extra support this Summer.
Designed and made in Australia from ECONYL® recycled lycra.
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $14.85 AUD fortnightly with More info
This item is in the BAABY shipping group.
- This style will ship directly from the brand
- We will provide you with tracking as soon as your order has been dispatched by BAABY
- This item is final sale
- A refund will only be processed if the item is faulty/damaged or was sent to you in error
- 78% Recycled Nylon
- 22% Elastane
All BAABY swimwear is made using ECONYL® yarn, which is a breakthrough 100% regenerated nylon yarn made from a combination of pre- and post-consumer nylon waste.
The ECONYL® Regeneration System starts with rescuing waste, such as discarded fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpet flooring and industrial plastic, from landfills and oceans around the world. That waste is then sorted and cleaned, to recover all the nylon possible.
Through a radical regeneration and purification process, the recovered waste nylon is recycled back to its original purity, then processed into yarn for use in the fashion and interiors industries.
A closed loop system means that products made using ECONYL® have the potential to be recycled infinitely, without the nylon ever losing its quality.
To ensure your brand-new BAABY swimsuit lasts you through Summer and continues to look great:
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water after each use
- Do not roll up wet or store wet
- After rinsing, dry flat in the shade, avoiding direct sunlight
- Do not machine wash, bleach, soak, dry clean or iron your swimsuit
- Avoid contact with sunscreens and self-tanning products as these can damage the fabric
- Avoid pools treated with harsh chemical
- Avoid spas
- Avoid rough surfaces & jewellery
This product is Australian Made, Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Sustainable, Up-cycled / Recycled, and Vegan.