The Francesca Brief | SmokeCruelty-Free Ethically Made Sustainable Vegan Up-cycled / Recycled
Low-rise string bikini brief
The Smoke Francesca Brief from BAABY is a classic string bikini bottom, perfect for the beach or by the pool.
Fully lined, it has cute side ties so you can adjust to your shape.
Designed and made in Australia from ECONYL® recycled lycra.
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $16.68 fortnightly with More info
This item is in the BAABY shipping group.
- This style will ship directly from the brand
- We will provide you with tracking as soon as your order has been dispatched by BAABY
Can be returned unworn, unmarked and in original packaging with all tags attached, within 30 days of purchase for exchange (e.g. different size or colour, if available) or refund for store credit for the full purchase price, less shipping, if applicable.
- 78% Recycled Nylon
- 22% Elastane
All BAABY swimwear is made using ECONYL® yarn, which is a breakthrough 100% regenerated nylon yarn made from a combination of pre- and post-consumer nylon waste.
The ECONYL® Regeneration System starts with rescuing waste, such as discarded fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpet flooring and industrial plastic, from landfills and oceans around the world. That waste is then sorted and cleaned, to recover all the nylon possible.
Through a radical regeneration and purification process, the recovered waste nylon is recycled back to its original purity, then processed into yarn for use in the fashion and interiors industries.
A closed loop system means that products made using ECONYL® have the potential to be recycled infinitely, without the nylon ever losing its quality.
To ensure your brand-new BAABY swimsuit lasts you through Summer and continues to look great:
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water after each use
- Do not roll up wet or store wet
- After rinsing, dry flat in the shade, avoiding direct sunlight
- Do not machine wash, bleach, soak, dry clean or iron your swimsuit
- Avoid contact with sunscreens and self-tanning products as these can damage the fabric
- Avoid pools treated with harsh chemical
- Avoid spas
- Avoid rough surfaces & jewellery
This product is Australian Made, Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Sustainable, Up-cycled / Recycled, and Vegan.