Audrey Top | GinghamCruelty-Free Ethically Made Limited Run Sustainable Vegan Up-cycled / Recycled
The Gingham Audrey Top from BAABY is a stylish, comfortable and supportive bikini top, suitable for all body shapes and sizes. A classic bandeau style, it has thick straps and is fully lined.
- Classic bandeau style bikini top
- Seamless design with bust darts in side seams
- Removable padding
- Soft side seam boning
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Black metal clasp closure at centre back
- Sustainable made in Australia from ECONYL® recycled nylon
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $29.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the BAABY shipping group.
- This style will ship directly from the brand
- We will provide you with tracking as soon as your order has been dispatched by BAABY
- Can be returned within 30 days of purchase for exchange or store credit
- To be accepted for return the item must be unworn, unmarked, unwashed and in its original packaging with all tags and hygiene sticker(s) attached (i.e. in re-saleable condition)
- When trying on swimwear and activewear, please wear appropriate underwear and ensure that any hygiene stickers remain in place
- Luxury fabric woven in Italy, made from ECONYL® regenerated nylon
- 78% recycled nylon & 22% elastane
All BAABY swimwear is made using ECONYL® yarn, which is a breakthrough 100% regenerated nylon yarn made from a combination of pre- and post-consumer nylon waste.
The ECONYL® Regeneration System starts with rescuing waste, such as discarded fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpet flooring and industrial plastic, from landfills and oceans around the world. That waste is then sorted and cleaned, to recover all the nylon possible.
Through a radical regeneration and purification process, the recovered waste nylon is recycled back to its original purity, then processed into yarn for use in the fashion and interiors industries.
A closed loop system means that products made using ECONYL® have the potential to be recycled infinitely, without the nylon ever losing its quality.
To ensure your brand-new BAABY swimsuit lasts you through Summer and continues to look great:
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water after each use
- Do not roll up wet or store wet
- After rinsing, dry flat in the shade, avoiding direct sunlight
- Do not machine wash, bleach, soak, dry clean or iron your swimsuit
- Avoid contact with sunscreens and self-tanning products as these can damage the fabric
- Avoid pools treated with harsh chemical
- Avoid spas
- Avoid rough surfaces & jewellery
This product is Australian Made, Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Sustainable, Up-cycled / Recycled, and Vegan.