Piñatex Neo-Classic Biker Jacket | BrownCruelty-Free Ethically Made Sustainable Vegan
A wardrobe classic re-imagined for the conscious consumer, Altiir's Women's Brown Neo-Classic Biker Jacket is a true investment for your ethical wardrobe.
- Classic tailored motorcycle jacket
- Incredible Piñatex (pineapple leather) that softens beautifully with age for that 'I've owned it forever' look
- Asymmetrical zip closure and sleeve expansion zip cuffs
- 3 zip pockets, 1 flap pocket with snap closure & 1 interior pocket with snap closure
- Inbuilt belt and belt loops
- Stud snap buttons to attach an optional collar (sold separately)
This item is in the the Free shipping group.
This item is in the FREE shipping group.
- This item will ship directly from the brand
- We will provide you with tracking as soon as your order has been dispatched by Altiir
Piñatex is a natural sustainable textile made from the fibres of pineapple leaves. The leaves are the by-product of an existing industry, and no additional land, water, fertilisers or pesticides need to be used, so the raw material has a very low environmental impact compared to other textile crops.
Sustainable and long-wearing, Piñatex is proving itself a beautiful alternative to leather with a unique and unconventional texture. Like animal leather, with each wear it softens and 'ages', moulding to your body shape.
Unlike traditional leather production, which is very toxic to both tannery workers and the environment, the production process for Piñatex does not involve any harmful chemicals. Further, Piñatex provides an additional, stable income stream to pineapple farmers who otherwise face the challenges of seasonal employment, and aims to support positive social and economic development within farming communities.
Piñatex is a vegan product and no animal by-products are used in any stage of its production.
Your Altiir jacket should be waxed regularly to maintain the look and feel of the material
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Sustainable, and Vegan.