Breathe Stripe Leggings | GreyCruelty-Free Ethically Made Vegan
The Grey Breathe Stripe Legging from Alana Athletica is a high-waisted legging ideal for your most active days.
- Moderate compression leggings with stretch-to-fit pocket
- Made from premium, multi-way stretch fabric
- Moisture-wicking, permeable and breathable with mesh and laser cut detail
- Non-chafing, flat-lock seams for comfort and clean finish
- Non-toxic, anti-microbial silver ion finish to banish odour
Each pair of leggings helps provide private tutoring for five women.
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $34.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
This item is in the the Standard shipping group.
This item is in the FREE shipping group.
- This style will ship directly from the brand
- We will provide you with tracking as soon as your order has been dispatched by Alana Athletica
Can be returned unworn, unmarked and in original packaging with all tags attached, within 30 days of purchase for exchange (e.g. different size or colour, if available) or refund for store credit for the full purchase price, less shipping, if applicable.
- Interlock Spandex: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
Alana Athletica uses high quality interlock spandex for optimum performance of its garments. With a higher gsm and fibre finishing, this stretch fabric withstands fibre and colour degradation and has a recovery modulus, meaning it won’t lose its shape.
- Cold machine wash with like colours
- Air dry or low tumble dry
- Iron using cool setting
- Avoid use of bleach and fabric softeners
- Ecoture recommends the use of a Guppyfriend washing bag to reduce and capture microfibre shedding
Alana Athletica is the world’s first social impact activewear brand, with a commitment to women’s empowerment. Their garments are made ethically manufactured in small Sri Lankan production houses with a female workforce that receives food and fair wages in a safe and ethical environment.
Every Alana Athletica garment contributes to the education, employment and empowerment of women.
‘Educate’ garments help raise funds to pay for private tutoring programs across a range of subjects. Each garment purchased pays for five tutoring sessions.
‘Employ’ garments enables women to access employment via Alana’s employment program. Funds are used for garment training, salaries and meals. Each garment purchased provides four employment opportunities.
‘Empower’ garments help women access self-defence training programs via approved trainers. Each garment purchased funds seven self-defence classes.
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, and Vegan.