Laurel Skirt | CreamCruelty-Free Ethically Made Limited Run Natural Organic Vegan
The Laurel Skirt by Alabama Chanin is a flattering and comfortable pull-on skirt with a snug, slim fit.
It has an elastic waistband, a centre seam down the back, and lightweight trim accenting the hem. It is machine sewn from a single-layer of 100% organic lightweight cotton rib-knit and painted with a graphic, floral pattern on the front only.
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $34.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the Standard shipping group.
- This item typically ships within 2 business days
- Clearance items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for store credit only
- To be accepted for return the item must be unworn / unused, unmarked, unwashed and in its original packaging with all tags attached (i.e. in re-saleable condition)
- 100% organic lightweight cotton rib knit
Organic cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment. It is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers, and the use of genetically-engineered seed is prohibited.
Organic cotton is at the heart of Alabama Chanin. For more than a decade, the company has worked tirelessly to secure an organic cotton supply chain that is, as much as humanly possible, made in the USA.
The label's cotton is produced to GOTS standards (although not certified as such). The knitting process uses only natural oils and finishing agents (i.e. nothing synthetic).
Once the cotton has become fabric, it is dyed at Green Textile in South Carolina, using low-impact, cold process, environmentally friendly dyes.
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Natural, Organic, and Vegan.