Edna Pants | CoralCruelty-Free Ethically Made Handmade Limited Run Natural Organic Vegan
Reminiscent of the 1970s, the Coral Edna Pant by Alabama Chanin feature a comfortable, loose, straight-leg with a centre-front seam.
With a pull-on waist, they are hand-sewn in a single layer of 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey.
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $82.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the Standard shipping group.
- This item typically ships within 2 business days
- Clearance items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for store credit only
- To be accepted for return the item must be unworn / unused, unmarked, unwashed and in its original packaging with all tags attached (i.e. in re-saleable condition)
- 100% organic cotton midweight jersey
Organic cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment. It is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers, and the use of genetically-engineered seed is prohibited.
Organic cotton is at the heart of Alabama Chanin. For more than a decade, the company has worked tirelessly to secure an organic cotton supply chain that is, as much as humanly possible, made in the USA.
The label's cotton is produced to GOTS standards (although not certified as such). The knitting process uses only natural oils and finishing agents (i.e. nothing synthetic).
Once the cotton has become fabric, it is dyed at Green Textile in South Carolina, using low-impact, cold process, environmentally friendly dyes.
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Handmade, Natural, Organic, and Vegan.