Edison Tunic | Faded StripeCruelty-Free Ethically Made Handmade Limited Run Natural Organic Vegan
The relaxed Edison Tunic by Alabama Chanin features a keyhole detail at the neckline, side pockets, and a geometric faded stripe design.
This a-line tunic has a flowing fit, sits mid-thigh at its centre front, and is hand sewn in a single layer of 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey.
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $74.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the Standard shipping group.
- This item typically ships within 2 business days
- Clearance items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for store credit only
- To be accepted for return the item must be unworn / unused, unmarked, unwashed and in its original packaging with all tags attached (i.e. in re-saleable condition)
- 100% organic midweight cotton jersey
Organic cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment. It is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers, and the use of genetically-engineered seed is prohibited.
Organic cotton is at the heart of Alabama Chanin. For more than a decade, the company has worked tirelessly to secure an organic cotton supply chain that is, as much as humanly possible, made in the USA.
The label's cotton is produced to GOTS standards (although not certified as such). The knitting process uses only natural oils and finishing agents (i.e. nothing synthetic).
Once the cotton has become fabric, it is dyed at Green Textile in South Carolina, using low-impact, cold process, environmentally friendly dyes.
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Handmade, Natural, Organic, and Vegan.