Despite the clouds, Summer is just around the corner. Get ready for long, hot days at the beach, by the pool, or under a sprinkler (no judgment here!).
To celebrate warmer weather and the introduction of swimwear brand BAABY, we’re giving away an Ecoture ‘Summer Survival Pack’, valued at $389.
Spend $150 or more on women’s swimwear between now and 26 November for your chance to win.
The pack includes:
Bhumi Organic Cotton Towel;
Organic Tagua Classic White Fedora Panama*;
Woodwear Malibu Tortoise Sunglasses;
MUD Jeans Denim Sjopper Tote;
Eco Tan Winter Skin;
Eco by Sonya Driver Rosehip Sunscreen;
Eco by Sonya Driver Personal Outdoor Spray; and
Essential sustainable living reading, the newly-released This is a Good Guide for a Sustainable Lifestyle by Marieke Eyskoot
Every eligible purchase made between now and midnight 26 November 2018 will be automatically entered into the draw. The winner will be drawn randomly from the pool of entries on Friday, 7 December and will be notified via email. The winner's first name and city/town of residence may also be announced on social media.
*Your choice of available sizes.
Terms + Conditions
- Promotion commences at 9:00am AEST on 15 October 2018 and closes 26 November 2018 at 23:59pm AEST ('Promotional Period').
- To enter, individuals must during the Promotional Period: spend $150AUD or more in a single transaction on products from our Women's Swimwear Collection.
- Every eligible purchase during the Promotional Period will be entered into the draw.
- The winner will be selected at random on 7 December 2018 and will be notified via email.
- The prize must be taken as stated and (with the exception of requesting a specific hat size) cannot be varied. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If the prize or portion of the prize is unavailable, Ecoture reserves the right to substitute the prize or portion of the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
- Ecoture is neither responsible nor liable for any late, lost or misdirected mail (including, but not limited to, prizes).
- Ecoture is not responsible nor liable for any prize damaged in transit in the delivery of the prize.
- By entering the competition, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the competition.