Classic Hoodie | MulberryCruelty-Free Ethically Made Natural Organic Sustainable Vegan Up-cycled / Recycled
The Mulberry Classic Hoodie from Riley Studio is as comfortable as it is warm. A blend of recycled polyester and organic cotton creates a heavyweight fleece that is soft yet durable.
- Classic hoodie design
- Gender-neutral style & sizing
- Features a drawstring & pouch pocket
- Made from recycled polyester created from recovered plastic bottles, blended with organic cotton
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $54.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the Free shipping group.
- This style will ship directly from the brand
- We will provide you with tracking as soon as your order has been dispatched by Riley Studio
- Can be returned within 30 days of purchase for exchange or store credit
- To be accepted for return the item must be unworn, unmarked, unwashed and in its original packaging with all tags attached (i.e. in re-saleable condition)
- Gender-neutral sizing
- Scott is 189cm (6'2") tall and is wearing a L/XL
- Frankie is 178cm (5'10") tall and a UK8 and is wearing an XS/S
- All measurements are in cm
|1/2 CHEST WIDTH||SLEEVE LENGTH||BODY LENGTH|
|XS / S||56.5||59.5||66.5|
|S / M||59.5||60.5||67.5|
|M / L||62.5||61.5||68.5|
|L / XL||65.5||62.5||69.5|
|XL / XXL||68.5||63.5||70.5|
- 60% organic cotton
- 40% recycled polyester
- Factory: Wonder Routine, Portugal
- Mill: Lurdes Sampaio, Portugal
- Yarn: organic cotton from North Africa, recycled polyester from Reliance Group, India
- Raw: cotton plant & plastic bottles
The organic cotton used by Riley Studio is made by Egedeniz in Turkey. Egedeniz was the first organic textiles company to be certified in Turkey and they grow organic cotton around Izmir in Western Turkey. All of their processes are GOTS-certified. In 2014, they set up a solar energy system and aim to continue producing their electricity in a more sustainable way, and they've recently launched a Living Wage Programme.
Some Riley Studio products use organic cotton yarn mixed with other fibres, and this raw material has been traced back to North Africa. The fabric is weaved by Lurdes Sampaio, Portugal.
Certifications: GOTS certified, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and Oeko-Tex STeP.
Recron® GreenGold is a polyester fibre that is created from post-consumer PET bottles. Annually, Reliance converts more than 1.6 billion post consumer PET bottles into fibres. The recycled polyester has exactly the same properties as virgin polyester, but reduces the consumption of raw materials, energy usage, air pollution and water pollution. The result is also lower greenhouse gas emissions as compared to virgin polymer.
The collection of used PET bottles is carried out via approximately 150 collection centres spread across India. This initiative is estimated to directly and indirectly provide employment for about 300,000 people.
The Reliance Group have a closed loop system and have released a series of reverse vending machines to collect bottles, keeping India clean and diverting PET bottles from landfill.
Certifications: Global Recycled Standard, Oeko-Tex 100, REACH.
- Cold machine wash
- Wash like colours together
- Use plant-based, biodegradable detergents
- Do not bleach
- Line dry in shade
Riley Studio is on a mission to change mindsets and make conscious consumerism the norm. They design gender-neutral styles that can be worn season-to-season from sustainable materials like organic cotton and yarn from regenerated fibre waste. They're transparent about the mills and factories they partner with so you can trace the journey of your garments.
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Natural, Organic, Sustainable, Up-cycled / Recycled, and Vegan.