Placket Dress | Black DenimCruelty-Free Ethically Made Handmade Limited Run Natural Organic Sustainable Vegan
The simplicity of the Black Denim Placket Dress from ReCreate lets the small but important details shine:
- Gracefully flared long sleeves
- Front button placket
- Easy to wear A-line cut
- Rear pleat to create fullness
- Ethically made in Cambodia under excellent working conditions
- Lightweight organic cotton denim
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $39.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the ReCreate shipping group.
- This style will ship directly from the brand
- We will provide you with tracking as soon as your order has been dispatched by ReCreate
- Can be returned within 30 days of purchase for exchange or store credit
- To be accepted for return the item must be unworn, unmarked, unwashed and in its original packaging with all tags attached (i.e. in re-saleable condition)
- 100% BCI-certified luxe organic lightweight denim
- Italian-made recycled hemp buttons
Sourced from a mill in Thailand that specialises in denim, ReCreate's Luxe Organic Lightweight Denim is manufactured from 100% BCI-sourced cotton, which is kind to the environment and to the people that make the fabric.
Also Standard 100 OKEO-TEX certified, this organic woven denim is sustainably milled using 100% recycled water and is custom dyed with chemicals that are gentle on the environment.
The fabric is lightweight and extra-fine, with a soft handle and cool, comfortable wear.
- For best care, cold gentle machine wash and dry in the shade
- Wash with similar colours before first wear
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Handmade, Natural, Organic, Sustainable, and Vegan.