Ebba Pom-Pom Socks | Dusty RoseCruelty-Free Ethically Made Sustainable Vegan Up-cycled / Recycled
Ivory & Pink
The eco-friendly Dusty Rose Ebba Pom-Pom Socks by Swedish Stockings are truly adorable socks that can be worn on their own or layered over stockings.
- Made from Nilit® Ecocare recycled yarn
- Ribbed sock edge with fluffy pom-poms
- Knitted in 3D, they are stronger and last longer, meaning that you buy less and have a smaller footprint on our environment
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $12.48 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the Standard shipping group.
- This item typically ships within 2 business days
- For hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns for this item, unless it arrived and was faulty/damaged or was sent to you in error
- 95% recycled polyamide
- 5% elastane
The only sustainable hosiery brand in the world, Swedish Stockings uses the by-products of non-related (& non-biodegradable) nylon production for its quality recycled yarns.
The company's production process is a lot less harmful to the environment than traditional nylon production, and the brand is consistently looking for innovative and cleaner ways to produce - conserving or reusing water, decreasing emissions, reducing and recycling waste.
From its highly-efficient recycling process, Swedish Stockings has reduced energy and water consumption:
- 87.6% less energy
- water savings of 18.M3/ton yarn
- solar-powered production
- no extra water is used to create the stockings
- Swedish Stockings factories are zero waste
- all water used in the dyeing process is purified after use
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Sustainable, Up-cycled / Recycled, and Vegan.