Jumpsuit | NaviCruelty-Free Ethically Made Limited Run Natural Organic Sustainable Vegan
The Navi Jumpsuit from No Nasties is a beautiful oversized jumpsuit that you'll want to wear every day. Pale blue with honeycomb print, it looks gorgeous by itself, layered with a t-shirt or paired with a shirt.
- Relaxed one-size-fits all jumpsuit
- Features deep v-neck, drop crotch and invisible pockets
- Made from 100% organic cotton mid-weight slub
Committed to reducing waste and avoiding over production, No Nasties stock is limited run, so sold out sizes and styles cannot be restocked.
Make 4 interest‐free payments of $52.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
- This item is in the Free shipping group.
- This style will ship directly from the brand
- We will provide you with tracking as soon as your order has been dispatched by No Nasties
- Delivery can take up to 4 weeks
- Can be returned within 30 days of purchase for exchange or store credit
- To be accepted for return the item must be unworn, unmarked, unwashed and in its original packaging with all tags attached (i.e. in re-saleable condition)
- All measurements are in cm
117 - 119
86 - 89
25 - 28
- 100% fair trade organic cotton mid-weight slub
No Nasties works with Chetna Organic Farmers Association and Rajlakshmi Cotton Mills to ensure an ethical, reliable and transparent supply chain.
Organic cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a lower impact on the environment than conventional cotton. It is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers, and the use of genetically-modified (GM) seed is generally prohibited.
Organic production systems replenish and maintain soil fertility, reduce the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilisers, and helps to build biologically diverse agriculture.
Around 70 - 80% of organic cotton production is rain-fed, rather than irrigated. As a result, there is a lower water footprint in comparison to conventional cotton.
Third-party certification organisations verify that organic cotton producers use only allowed methods and materials.
- Machine wash cold
- Lay flat to dry
- Iron lightly if needed
Cold wash and air drying is not only better for the environment, it's better for the fabric, too. Cotton garments may shrink when washed or dried at high temperatures.
No Nasties is 100% organic, 100% fair trade, 100% vegan cotton clothing. Ethically manufactured in India, they work closely with suppliers to ensure quality and transparency from seed to garment.
This product is Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Fair Trade, Natural, Organic, Sustainable, and Vegan.